We genuinely care about all of the people we support and place the individual at the centre of everything we do.
- We provide personalised support which does not get lost in the bureaucracy of a large organisation and are here for the individuals we support whenever they need us.
- We combine personal support with professional expertise in areas like the law, welfare, benefits, advocacy, finance and, most significantly, we have personal experience of disability as well as within our own families.
- We get to know everyone as individuals and find out what matters to them and their families and we keep families informed and involved in all the day-to-day decisions we make with their family member.
- Our financial expertise enables nearly all of the people we support to increase their savings which in turn provides greater security and positivity about the future.
- Our independent support is of enormous help to families who are often anxious and stressed by the financial pressures of looking after the affairs of their loved-one. Once the stress has gone, families and the person we support can really enjoy the time they spend together.
You can find out how to ask the PDS for support here: How Do I Ask for Support?